Lenlok T Handles
For decades, Lenlok have been the favourite T handle in the market. Their series of T handles for garage doors and other applications have been successfully used by both the trade and the home handyman for many years, offering both a functional and easy to use product. Now with the flexibility of the Carbine Barrel System. Lenlok CBS T and L Handle range offers high security through the use of a clutching system and handle snap off feature that protects the integrity of the lock when undue force is applied. Features include:
- Available in 3 wafer barrel series, C4, LF6R and LW3 keyways
- C4 keyway available in 5 pin only and are supplied fully assembled
- The C4 wafer barrel is available in KA1 to KA10 and KD key codes
- LW3 keyway barrel matches in with old series Lenlok T handles
- Mastered wafers are available for the LF6R wafer barrel
- Clutching handle to prevent lock damage when undue force applied
- Interchangeable spindle lengths 75mm, 100mm and 150mm lengths
- Handing can be easily changed from 90 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise, and 180 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise
- If undue force is applied to the handle whilst the lock is in the locked position, the handle 'snaps off' that leaves the lock in a state where it can no longer be attack.
- Optional key retained feature (Roll pins to convert are included - Dec2013)
- Flexibility of front fix and rear fixing options (all components supplied).
- Personalised customer logos(minimum order quantities apply)
- All barrels are supplied with 2 keys